Effective as of March , 2022
This site lean-muscles.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Streamim Inc (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is used to inform you (“you”, “your”) regarding our rules of collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (as CCPA defines). However, personal information does not include publicly available, deidentified, or aggregate consumer information.
The terms used in this Privacy Notice have the same meanings as in our Terms and Condition, which are accessible at Website unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Notice.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this Notice. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Notice.
By using the Services, you promise us that (i) you have read, understand and agree to this Privacy Notice, and (ii) you are over 18 years of age (or have had your parent or guardian read and agree to this Notice for you). If you do not agree, or are unable to make this promise, you must not use the Services. In such case, you must delete your account and contact us and request deletion of your information.
Information collection and use
When you sign up for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Information, including:
- Your username, email address, and contact preferences.
- Your payment information, if you are a paying customer. This is required to complete a commercial transaction on the Website. We use this information to enable and fulfill your transaction.
We collect this information as you use the Website and/or Services:
- User Content. This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services.
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with Company and your use of the Website and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol (IP) address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Website and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Website and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include IP address, browser type and settings, date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the Website and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Website and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Website and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Website.
- Device information. This is data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type).
- Data obtained from cookies is described in our Cookie Notice.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Use of Data
Company uses the collected Personal Information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Processing of Personal Information
Below is a chart indicating the legal bases we rely in processing personal information.
Purposes of Processing
Legal Basis for Processing
– To provide the Services
– To respond to your inquiries
– To enforce our Terms and Agreements
– Provide customer support
– To ensure the security of the Service
– Share with Company affiliated entities,service providers, business partners
Processing is based on our contract obligations or to take steps at the request of the individual prior to entering into a contract.
– To personalize your experience on the Services
– For research and development purposes
– Sharing due to corporate reorganization
Processing is based on our legitimate interest to better understand you, to maintain and improve the accuracy of the information we store about you, and to better promote or optimize our Services.
– To ensure the security of the Service
– To share due to law enforcement requests
– To enforce our Terms and Agreements
Processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, the public interest, or in your vital interests.
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information;
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your data protection rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
CalOPPA is the first state law in the nation to require commercial websites and online services to post a privacy notice. The law’s reach stretches well beyond California to require a person or company in the United States (and conceivable the world) that operates websites collecting personally identifiable information from California consumers to post a conspicuous privacy notice on its website stating exactly the information being collected and those individuals with whom it is being shared, and to comply with this notice.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our Website anonymously;
- Our Privacy Notice link includes the word “Privacy”, and can easily be found on the page specified above on the home page of our Website;
- Users will be notified of any Privacy Notice changes on our respective Website page;
- Users are able to change their Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected].
“Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Retention of Information
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your Information to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
International Transfers of Personal Information
If we share your Personal Information with entities located in the United States or other non-EEA jurisdictions which, according to the European Commission, do not offer an adequate level of protection to personal information we implement specific contracts, approved by the European Commission, which ensure the same protection to personal information as granted in the EEA, or other appropriate solutions to address cross-border transfers as required or permitted by Articles 46 and 49 of the GDPR. Where required by such laws, you may request a copy of the suitable mechanisms we have in place by contacting us.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at: [email protected].
The responsible body according to art. 4 GDPR is Streamim Inc with its registered address at 1629 Riverview Road Unit 820, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441-4325, United States.